Seed of Life | Rose Quartz | As Above, So Below Vibe Catcher - Love Edition
Crystal and sacred geometry inspired "jewelry for the home" by energy healer Alexandra Andersen
Tapping into her innate sensitivities, and drawing on her background in Reiki and esoteric studies, Alex meditates on themes such as love, abundance, and transformation and intuitively channels her designs.
Genuine crystals, Feng Shui prisms, and 18k gold-plated sacred geometry symbols are combined to create specific healing vibrations and aid the manifestation process.
Keeping the energetic properties of each element in mind, Vibe Catchers are hand-crafted to elevate and correct the flow of chi - the life force - of your sacred space.
Vibe Catchers may be placed anywhere you wish to bring good energy but have optional Feng Shui placements. To maximize your results, keep your vibe in its corresponding Feng Shui corner, cleanse often, and connect with it regularly by using it as a visual reminder of the life and circumstances you are calling in.
Each Vibe Catcher comes with a Bagua map to help you identify the best positions in your space.
This vibe catcher features rose quartz and peach moonstone beads radiating from a seed of life symbol. This design encourages energy from the symbols and crystals to flow both above and below, creating a stronger vibrational field.
18K gold-plated Seed of Life - the universal symbol of creation and fertility; the heart of the flower of life and the primary blueprint for the universe; it is useful for new beginnings and planting new 'seeds', aids the manifestation of abundance and prosperity
Rose Quartz 粉晶 - draws in love in all its forms, aids self-compassion and healing the heart
Peach Moonstone 橙月亮石 - enhances intuition, femininity, and luck, symbolisess hope and new beginnings.
- cleanse regularly with your preferred method (sacred smoke, white light visualizations, bells, singing bowls, Reiki, etc.)
- detangle the strands as needed
- promptly wipe any fingerprints after handling to avoid damaging the delicate gold-plated surfaces (a microfiber cloth is best)
- hang from ceiling hooks, secured nails, or reusable 'Command Hooks' with sticky backs (best for lighter/smaller vibes)
- use as a visualization and manifestation tool to call in your best life
- keep away from water and high humidity to preserve the integrity of the gold-plating
- do not leave outside
- avoid hanging in windy areas
- keep out of reach of small children and animals
- be mindful of hanging overhead where it may fall or cause injury